Thursday, November 11, 2010

I wish I were a Fatso!


Top 10 reasons why I wish I were a fatso:-

1. People won't ask me to adjust in my seat for them to sit in trains and buses, and to a greater relief, need not sit on the lap of another person in our, more often than not, crowded Maruti 800.

2. I can have an excuse to refuse the overdose of food served at typical Indian feasts and avert impending pukes.

3. I don't have to consciously maintain my tummy.

4. I can withstand those big evening waves at Marina without losing ground.

5. I need not drill an odd looking additional hole in my belt.

6. I can break open a coconut inside an embarrassing 10 attempts.

7. I need not shy away from lifting the temple deity's palanquin.

8. I can test drive a Ducati the next time I am offered one.

9. The multiplex guys won't ask my Age proof when I go to watch Raktha
Charitra2.(Even a French beard couldn't help me last time!)

10.Last but not least, my Aricent Wrist-Watch would look normal on
my hands.

Anybody empathizing with me???

7 comments:

Sango said...

me me.. definitely.. most of what you have mentioned is perfectly true.. i now wish i was a fatso too.. :P

Unknown said...

Thalai valiyum..kaichalum thanaku vandhadhan theriyum !!! Belly nu per vachum nee thirundhaleye !!! ;)

Sankar said...

@Sango, He he. Why blood? same blood! nu solraya! :)

@deepu,
temme atleast 5 good reasons for anyone wishing for a Headache or Fever? :P

Charan said...

Aricent watch la S,M, L etc...nu sizes illaye nu sollavarathurkku kashtapattu other 9 points yosichirkka pola irukku...

Well you are on the right track dude...in another few years i am sure you'll write why you don't want to be a fat guy anymore...and it will be too late already by then to trace back!!!

Umamaheswaran said...

Dei we both at least look OKish.. We are fit at least :) Thanks to the loads of cricket we played..

Getting the Mama look is really dangerous form where there is no coming back :) So chill :)

Sankar said...

@Charan,
Yeah.. I agree to your "In another few years i am sure you'll write why you don't want to be a fat guy anymore.".. Aricent watch will become too old to wear by then! He he.

@Mahesh,
Very True da.. But having so many of such ppl in vicinity inspires me! :D

Unknown said...

ततास्थु !